Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Almost 6 Months!

Me almost 6 months.  22 weeks.  :)
I am almost 6 months pregnant!  I went to the hospital over the last few days due to some mental health problems.  I realized that I am almost 6 months pregnant and I have only gained 5 pounds!!!  Everything is ok and going great!  The doctors have told me that Its normal and that I might gain most of my weight in the last few months.  UGH!  That is when it is going to be the hottest outside!  Today its already 80 and i am like guh! lol.  I did some cleaning and wipping down of the walls to try and get the smoke smell out and i have all the windows open in the house to air it out and make it smell fresh in here.  :)  I just can't wait til Stephen gets home tho!  I am in a good mood and just want to spend it with him.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment