Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Upydate =]

Well its been a trip so far.
I finally found out that I am due on September 16th of this year and that i am just about 10 weeks.  i will be 10 weeks tomorrow and i am excited because I am finally almost done with my first trimester and its going to get a lil easier and then it will get hard again.  I am ready for it and I cant wait to get into our new place next weekend.  This weekend we are just going to go over there and unpack the place and get some things set-up, Since we wont be able to get the TV and couch because the Daytona 500 is on and Stephens dad wants our huge Tv for it lol.  Its alright tho.  It will be nice to get some more things for the place and start to get it set up and all ready for us to move in and everything. I  know that the bedroom is just about set up besides the mirror on the dresser.  Anyways.  Today its going to be in the 50s and cloudy. o well.  I guess that is ok.  I cant wait for spring.  I am so ready for it to be warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment