Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard

Well we are going to be getting a Blizzard tonight.  Great.  They are saying that we are going to get 9-20+ inchs total after everything is said done.  I am not looking forward to going out in it tomorrow because I have to work tomorrow at 5:30.. Not looking forward to it at all. 
They just closed all the schools tomorrow already and letting the kids out early today.  This storm is not going to be a walk in the park.  Welcome to WI...right. 
Well I was in the hospital last week for some problems. Not gonna post it on here but the people that read this that are my close friends and family know what it was for.  Well I got out on Thursday and i feel like I cant get my life back on track.  I feel good and then I feel bad.  I hate that feeling.  I just want to feel normal ya know.  
Well I am going to go for now and get warm and finish cleaning the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment