Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl

Well its Superbowl day and of course i feel like shit again.  I am so tired of this anxiety shit and all these panic attacks! I cant take it anymore!  I just want it to end and I want to be normal again!  I am so shaky and panicky, tummy is upset from all the stress and anxiety.  SO tired of it! I just want to enjoy the game like a normal person and not be all cooped up in the room by myself dealing with this because I cant be around a lot of people feeling like this because i will freak out and do something stupid...
*sigh*
I do hope that the Packers win and bring the trophy back here for the year where it belongs.  Anyways.
I no longer have a job because I cant go into work with all this anxiety because I will go off on someone and all the stress from work is prolly what made me feel like this a lot as well.  Well Stephen has worked ALL week and has to work all week next week with no day off til next Sunday. I feel sorry for him,  He is takin a nap right now and relaxing before the game.  I hope he feels more awake and less tired when he wakes up.  Hopefully he will go to sleep tonight.
So we are starting to move things to our new place this month and will be out of his moms in a few weeks! yay
I have a therapist appointment tomorrow for my anxiety and I wish it was today because i need to get some things off my chest.  I do like it there.  It is like a school as well and they have a two way mirror and there are student/students in there that watch and listen in and they give there opinion   as well.  What they do is call in on the phone in the room where the therapist is and ask her to ask me or give me advise.  Its really cool.  Its like i pay little amount to get a few peoples opinion  on things and how i feel! =]
so ya i go in there tomorrow evening.  I do feel better after I go in there and talk to the Doc. 
Well lets see here.  What else.  I think that i am going to start making things and selling them online for some extra cash.  I talked to Stephen about it about a week or more ago and he said that would be a nice idea to do that.  It would also keep my mind of shit to help my anxiety.  =]

2 comments:

  1. Your anxiety will get better :) So keep your pretty chin up. Also, I love making stuff and glad I am taking the step towards it. It is calming and fun.

    ReplyDelete