Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

*Pulls Hair out*

Omg
Today has been one of those days where you are running around and you feel like nothing got done with what you are doing.  We have been out running around since 11 am and got home just a little bit ago (3pm).
We went to go look at appliances and try to go grocery shopping.  Well we get to the store and my card wasnt filled up and that pissed me off because now we dont have like any food.  Then we tried to go look for appliances and we went to a few places and found a place and some appliances that we wanted so we got them all wrote up and ready to go.  Well we tried to pay and Stephens bank card was declined.  So we went to the bank to see what the hell is up with it and they said that since his payroll check was a lot of money that they have to put a hold on it and we wont be able to get anything out til tomorrow... Great!  We have been so stressed out today!  Then When I called on my card for the food I was on hold and jerked around for over an hour and that was sooooo freaking frustrating because i did everything that they told me to do and they are still fucking up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just want to rip my freaking hair out!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a rough and frustrating day. At least you know the money is in the bank, thats a good thing. Hope everything gets fixed on the food stamps stuff.

    ReplyDelete