Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Update

So lately I have been working and just tring to get things together for when we are going to be moving out.  We hope to get out and on our own here in the next few months.

 
I worked the Wedding convention this last weekend in West Allis, WI.  It was a really fun time and i got alot of info for Stephen and I's wedding.  We had to make appointments and register people with our store.  If we made that goal then we would get an extra 50 bucks. Well we made that on saturday but on Sunday we didnt make that. O well I still got my 50 bucks from Saturday. =] On Sunday it was the Packer game and they had it playing on all the booths that had a tv!  It was really funny because when they would score a TD the whole place would erupt in noise! 
So there was a lot of different cakes there and they had free samples and man o man where they all good!  I wanted to take them all home! lol.  So many pretty ones too. I only posted one on here tho because there were just way to many there. 


Anyway.  We have been getting snow lately. I think that its been snowing all day yesterday and all last night and now its snowing again but we only have a few inches. I mean this is WI right?  Where is the snow.  Back home they have more snow there.  wtf?  right?  Isnt WI poss to have more then IN?  O well.  WI you disappointment me very much so, but the cold is so true. I have never felt it so cold in my life before. Its outrageous! I thought that my fingers and toes where going to fall off!
Well I am going to go for now and get off here because I have to get up and get ready for work and get out in thie nasty stuff. =[ have a good day yall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment