Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Lately

As of lately I am still working at PetSmart and I am really starting to like it but, they dont give me enough hours so I went and applied for second jobs around the same area that PetSmart is around.  Davids Bridal is that place.  I am still in the Interview stage and I have one tomorrow and I am excited about it.  I really do hope that i get it.  They could pay more but they are also a Part Time job.  Which is ok because that means that I can keep my PetSmart job. 

Lilly is growing up so fast and learning a lot very quickly.  She is already using a computer and playing her games on there.  She is a doll =]

Stephen and I are extremely good and havent been happier.  We are living with his parents right now so that we can save up our money and get our own place on the mice side of town.  We are engaged now and will be wed in September of 2012.  I am very excited about it and I can not wait for it.   We are going to have a country theme wedding.

Right now I am really missing my family.  It is the holidays and i am miss spending times with them.  Like when we used to have Thanksgiving and then on Friday we would just stay in the house and set up the Christmas tree with all the ornaments that mom collected thru the years.   I miss going to the woods across the street with my cousins in the winter time and just playing in the snow.  During the summer i miss those late evening storms that roll thru the state and make it exciting and scary at the same time.  All those lighting bugs and sunsets on the fields.  the distant howl of a coyote and the crickets at night.  I miss all that.   This city life is hard and stressful.  I can't see the stars at night and I dont hear the crickets anymore.  No howl of the coyote and no lighting bugs. 

I do miss the country but I Stephen and this is where he wants to be and i can live with that.  =]

No comments:

Post a Comment